big invest in manglisi georgia !!!! - Posted by dori

Posted by Terry Vaughan on July 02, 2008 at 09:13:16:

Great Stuff!

big invest in manglisi georgia !!! - Posted by dori

Posted by dori on July 02, 2008 at 06:06:35:

3000 $ for a dunam in manglisi georgia big invest !!!
for more info
+972522249095 dori
Dorigil@zahav.net.il

Re: little invest in smut eye alabama !!! - Posted by SwoopDawg

Posted by SwoopDawg on July 02, 2008 at 08:27:45:

2 for 1 $ water dog ranch in smut eye alabama little invest!!!
don’t call me
i’ll call you

swoop@dawggy.dog

Re: big invest in manglisi georgia !!! - Posted by michaela-CA

Posted by michaela-CA on July 02, 2008 at 08:24:16:

Dori, dori, dor,

Please don’t make this wonderful opportunity so known. I already advised you last week, that my dog, Mira, and i can’t wait to get our own dunam in Manglesi.

I’m just waiting on some money, that I was promised by Mr. Clark from Nigeria. Can you believe it? They needed help to get $ 5 million out of the country and by giving them my bank account # (yes, that’s all I had to do) I will actually get $ 1 mio of that.

Yeehaw

And then it’s ‘Manglisi, here I come’ :wink:

Michaela, dancing the dance of joy

Re: little invest in smut eye alabama !!! - Posted by michaela-CA

Posted by michaela-CA on July 02, 2008 at 08:34:39:

Oh, Mr. Swoopdawg,

I may have some money left over from the Nigerian funds, so I might want to get myself a summer home. So, a Water dog ranch in smut eye, alabama sounds mighty tempting. I mean, I’ve been all over Alabama, but have never heard of Smut eye. So, to me that seems to say that this would be the perfect place to hide out…er…overwinter when I’m not in Manglisi. Obviously it’s not well known.

The thing is - do I have to have a water dog? I mean, my dog doesn’t really care for water and if I throw a ball away she just looks at me and thinks:’ hey, you’re the one that threw it away, so if you want it, you go and get it back.’ So, you see, she’s clearly not one of those labs, that keeps running into the water for whatever reason.

Or do you mean that the ranch comes with a water dog? Well, that wouldn’t really work, because my dog doesn’t like other dogs.

So, if you could sell the ranch without dog, then I might be interested

Michaela, future millionaire