Need cash from portfolio that is in LLC

I currently have an investment portfolio that includes two properties I need to get cash out of. The first is free and clear with a AV of $355k the second has a AV of $240k with an outstanding mortgage of $125k with a tenant paying $1000/mth. Are there any LLC friendly sources for cash out refis in Rochester, NY?

I have less knowledge regarding this.

The manner in which you hold title to the properties does not matter to the lender. Any refi or cash out is subject to the lender guidelines and will require you signing personally on the note.
You don’t have to use a local lender. If they are licensed to lend in your state, they can be located on the other end of the country.

Alexander Burnett
@theRealMentor
IG - LinkedIn - FB

We offer cash out on portfolios using your LLC, no limit on the amount of properties. We can go up to a 75% LTV on cash outs refis and purchases. This is a stated income program and loan is based on the properties debt service, options available are 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARM or 30 yr fixed. Loans are offered nation wide.

John Broussard
Newbridge Home Loans
713-777-9996 Ext 103
john@newbridgehomeloans.com

Try Guild Mortgage. Ive used them in the past and they can get you what you need.

I’m a Licensed Real Estate Private Lender based in Las Vegas, NV. I specialize in offering Secured/Unsecured Personal Loans, Auto Loans, Real Estate Loans, Business Loans and General Financing Service(s).
With me Credit Score is not compulsory as there are other professional ways of evaluating your Credit Worthiness. Loans are given at a 5% percent interest rate per month with no Prepayment Penalty,LTV @ 80% and a 3 months Grace Period before repayment. Loan amount ranges from $10,000 - $100,000,000

All you need do to get started is

Apply

homeloanandinvestmentcompany@gmail.com