John H. Behle books and/or articles - Posted by Robert Dowless

Posted by Marvin Seawood on October 09, 1998 at 20:54:03:

John,

How soon do you anticipate completion of the revised videos?

Marvin

John H. Behle books and/or articles - Posted by Robert Dowless

Posted by Robert Dowless on October 09, 1998 at 12:46:58:

Mr. Behle:
Could be so kind as to send e-mail information about books and artcles you have published in re real estate notes?

Thank you in advance,

Robert Dowless
in Oregon

Re: John H. Behle books and/or articles - Posted by Eduardo (OR)

Posted by Eduardo (OR) on October 09, 1998 at 13:57:12:

I bought some of John’s materials several years ago. They were very good and worth every penny. If he’s updated them then I would highly recommend them to anyone visiting this site–see J.P.'s note below. --Eduardo

NEW! “Cash Flow Forum” Coming Soon… - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on October 09, 1998 at 13:44:15:

We are launching a news section of CRE Online
called the “Cash Flow Forum.” It will be hosted
by our friend John Behle. We will post articles
by John, and there will be a section for questions
and answers. John’s courses will also be available
here in our Online Catalog. I am working overtime
to get this rolling over the weekend…

JP Vaughan

Thank you. (Updated daily) - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on October 09, 1998 at 15:08:43:

Thanks for your kind comments. Actually the materials are run off a high speed laser each day and there is constant revision.

Some of the information was written years ago when some of the yields were higher, but the principles still work the same.

I have some of my students going through the materials with a fine tooth comb. When they find an area that needs further explanation, I re-work it. (When I have to read through it twice myself, I know that the paragraph needs to be a page).

The original “Paper Game” book was written in 1982 and is kind of a “read a line - think a page” type book. So much of the other books seek to flesh out and expand on some of the principles. I’ll welcome any feedback as to how to make them an even better tool.

We’re also finishing off our training room to re-do and expand on some of the videos. A series of ten one day seminars will be taped to replace the current 5 day course.

Re:To J.P., SandK, and others… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on October 10, 1998 at 10:45:59:

J.P.
There were several postings between yours and the Baze. One of the
postings was from SandK, questioning the fairness of the site and this board.
It was answered by several others and John Behle.

It was about 12:30 a.m. California time when I was about to contribute my answer.
The board flashed, and everything disappeared.
I know that you and Terry were not censoring the information given,
because that?s not your style or policy. And besides everyone knows that you don?t
stay up that late.

But my concern is for those to know, who were involved in that group of postings.
That you did not censor those postings. Don?t ask me why? but they just disappeared.

I also would like to answer SandK?s posting.
It has been my understanding that this forum has been designed for teaching. It is also
for exchanging creative idea?s .
It is my understanding that this forum is not designed for deal making, soliciting, or
advertising of any kind.

There are experts who sell their technique or method on this site, but not this forum.
They will however answer questions on this forum and be asked about their product.

SandK if you wish to solicit? or talk about deals to buy or sell there is another forum
provided by J.P. and Terry Vaughan, called the Players Club.

In the Players Club , we can talk about our deals, solicit investors, buy and sell to one another.
There will be deal making , Joint ventures, etc.
There also is a little more advanced dialogue because they are all investors.

If that would more to your liking, then I suggest that you go to the top of the board,
where it says Players Club. If you think your a player than join us. If not I hope this helps
you have a better understanding of this board.

Ed Garcia

Coooooooool! - Posted by The Baze

Posted by The Baze on October 09, 1998 at 21:20:54:

Can’t wait.