Paid Website?

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forums but am a big fan of this site. I have a question and apologize in advance if this is inappropriate. If you were to pay a monthly subscription to a real estate investing website, what would you want from it?

I have an idea for a site that would involve a comprehensive search for properties based on any number of variables including property type and asking price, comps, average rent for the area, loan payments based on your custom settings… all in an effort to provide you a list of properties that would return a positive cash flow.

An example would be:

1. Search a specific area for homes between $x-$y.
  2. Compare listed prices to comps
  3. Retrieve average rent for the area
  4. Calculate payments based on 3(or less/more) scenarios(actual terms defined by you):
  • 5 years 0 down interest only @ 10%
  • 5 years 20% down amortized @ 4%
  • 10 years 20% down amortized @ 6%
5. Perform analysis on these scenarios to provide an estimate for ROI, cash flow, and cash-on-cash return. 6. Save the search settings and a if property meets your criteria, either email the listing agent with a pre-defined offer or email you with a notification.

Other options would include calculating results based on a % of listing price, say 75%.

Also in the works would be a smartphone app that would notify you if you’re driving near a property that meets your criteria.

Would you pay for something like this? What else would you like to see?

Thanks in advance for any input.