Hello Creonline.com from Chicago, IL looking to network and advice

Hello,

Everyone hope all is well. I have not been involved in real estate investing for a few years due to family deaths and issues. I never paid attention to the media or the doom and gloom they were reporting regarding real estate (Housing Market). Previous to family deaths I made money wholesaling real estate to investors. During the time I was off I lost connect to most of my investors and from word of mouth a lot of them went bankrupt. I am in the process of starting fresh and I have already incorporated a new name for the business. I am looking to begin a rent to own program and build a new list of investors for wholesale deals. I have a website and going to get bandit signs in next week to begin marketing for tenant-buyers and homeowners. This week I am looking for attorneys and title companies to work with in the future. I also plan on going to the local real estate clubs to network with, if possible everyone. I just want to get some insight from seasoned investors on the current market and what strategies are work for you guys in today’s market.

Thanks in advance,

Phil Mahonie