Rental insurance recommendations

Any recommendations for rental insurance coverage in colorado for 2 properties?

Thanks.

Have you called around to some insurance brokers so they can provide a quote?

Is there something else you were asking?

I’m an agent in Georgia, but its unclear what you are asking- are you looking for dwelling policies to cover yourself as a landlord or rental policies to cover your contents on something you are renting?

In any event, you are looking for a local P&C agent to help you. P&C stands for property and casualty so pretty much any agent that does car insurance will probably be able to help you with this.

Pretty simple stuff any agent can do unless you’ve got the properties titled in a trust or something.

I’m licensed in Colorado, but am not active on P&C out there so wouldn’t know the local market, you are better off finding someone local.

[QUOTE=Shepnerd;884597]I’m an agent in Georgia, but its unclear what you are asking- are you looking for dwelling policies to cover yourself as a landlord or rental policies to cover your contents on something you are renting?

In any event, you are looking for a local P&C agent to help you. P&C stands for property and casualty so pretty much any agent that does car insurance will probably be able to help you with this.

Pretty simple stuff any agent can do unless you’ve got the properties titled in a trust or something.

I’m licensed in Colorado, but am not active on P&C out there so wouldn’t know the local market, you are better off finding someone local.[/QUOTE]

Good advice.