Land Trusts Please Help!

I want to put a property I own into a land trust. I bought the property from a widowed woman, my deed has an attachment for her husbands death certificate. Do I need to put this in my land trust the way it reads on the deed? and attach the death certificate to it. Below in the legal description with out names and locations. Thanks Mel I have owed this property for 7 years

Lot *, ******* Estates Subdivision, in Section **, Township * South, Range * West, ******** County, Mississippi, as per plat thereof recorded in Plat Book
**, Page **, in the office of the Chancery Clerk of ****** County,
Mississippi.

By way of explanation, ******* A/K/A ************ departed this
life on March 23, 2003 in ******** County, Mississippi as per the attached death certificate.

Who’s grantee on deed?

On a titling issue a title report is best way to determine current status of the title and learn what that T co would require for you to sell or deed to new grantee.

One thing for sure, a grantee on a deed cannot alter that deed and with the grantor now deceased what’s done is done and nobody can legally change or alter that deed or its terms.

I bought the property a few years ago closed it at a lawyers office, I am Grantor, wanting to deed it to a land trust. I not sure I am asking the right question yet. Do you add all the legal description as it shows on my deed including the verbiage about the death certificate?

Check and see how much anonomity the land trust will give you. If I remember correctly…not much in MS…as lots of the trust info must be “Of Record”

May not be worth the additional effort and $$$.