Real estate and laundromat

I think of investing in a coin laundry business… What are your thoughts? I am in Florida. Is it worth to buy the real estate with it? Thanks.

I once wholesaled a laundromat, but otherwise I have no experience with them. I would think you should try to get the actual real estate

Jim

[QUOTE=alladdin;890657]I think of investing in a coin laundry business… What are your thoughts? I am in Florida. Is it worth to buy the real estate with it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like a good idea to me. Especially if you don’t have to put in much time managing it. The cashflow pays off your property and positive cashflow…

I’m looking for a 2 bay garage that I can help a friend start a mechanic shop. I’d like to owner finance the shop, have the business pay the rent which covers my mortgage and a slice of the business income.

[QUOTE=alladdin;890657]I think of investing in a coin laundry business… What are your thoughts? I am in Florida. Is it worth to buy the real estate with it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

By all means get the real estate…it will be there LONG after the laundry business has gone.