Silent investors - do they exist?

I am trying to find out if there is such a thing as a “silent” private investor who would invest in a privately owned property.
If such people exist (which I am sure they do) where does one go to find them?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

These are also known as angel investors. Try doing a search on that. You should also check out your local real estate clubs since they usually have investors looking to work on deals with others.

Good news! They do exist, but normally don’t show up on google. Best way to find them is to start making a list of people you are already doing life with and attending networking opportunities. Begin educating people on how to unlock capital and invest in real estate with you and then you will find private money for your deals.

Jim

Yes but YOU have to find them

JimI is right but from lots of experience working with investors I can tell you that not of them jumped out of the woodwork at me and it was just plain old hard work talking to lots of potential REIs that I found a few.

So if you have some great potential deal get to work to find the $$$ you need from a pvt REI.

Investors…silent?

Finding the investors is not as hard as finding the silent ones, in my experience. There is the old adage that he who has the gold makes the rules, the so called golden rule?

The investors who may have no experience in real estate always want to tell you how to do real estate. They want to tell you what improvements to make etc. One investor wanted granite counter tops in a low value flip. Another wanted the walls painted rose, another wanted mauve.

If you can find an investor with money who is also silent… now that’s what I call golden!

I am thinking as we moved closer to debt ceiling deadlines that more “gold” will be taken off of Wall Street and the investors would be happy to invest in Main Street secured with hard real estate assets.

Jim