Best way to Start out as a young real estate Investor

Hello all,

I am a young real estate investor looking to make a splash into the investment world. Over the last few weeks I have looked into many different trainings and resources in order to educate myself on different types of real estate investing. I do not have any previous experience in real estate investing and do not have much capital behind me to finance real estate deals. I have looked into wholesaling, lease to own, and buy and holding but I am curious if anyone with experience suggest a particular avenue to begin?

I am also very eager to learn more about the real estate investing world and everything I have read suggest finding a mentor or coach. Are there any suggestions for finding a great mentor that is willing to train a young investor in the Houston Area? I have also looked at Clever Investor mentoring but it requires an upfront cost to get into the program and I’m uncertain if it is a reliable training source.

Thank you for your time and all feedback is really appreciated! Best of luck on all your future deals and thanks again for sharing the knowledge!

You should have read some books to improve your knowledge .Keep research on the real estate topics that will give you informative data.You gain different type of knowledge from the internet. keep trying !!

[QUOTE=DLInvestmentWholesale;893880]Hello all,

I am a young real estate investor looking to make a splash into the investment world. Over the last few weeks I have looked into many different trainings and resources in order to educate myself on different types of real estate investing. I do not have any previous experience in real estate investing and do not have much capital behind me to finance real estate deals. I have looked into wholesaling, lease to own, and buy and holding but I am curious if anyone with experience suggest a particular avenue to begin?

I am also very eager to learn more about the real estate investing world and everything I have read suggest finding a mentor or coach. Are there any suggestions for finding a great mentor that is willing to train a young investor in the Houston Area? I have also looked at Clever Investor mentoring but it requires an upfront cost to get into the program and I’m uncertain if it is a reliable training source.

Thank you for your time and all feedback is really appreciated! Best of luck on all your future deals and thanks again for sharing the knowledge![/QUOTE]

You should keep research on real estate topic that will give you information.

You should buying some rental properties with in some investment if you want to be perfect real estate investor ,and choose best way to get great opportunities.

[QUOTE=buymylodge;893919]You should keep research on real estate topic that will give you information.[/QUOTE]

Books is a good way to find out more about real estate investments. You can not only read them, but also listen. Nowadays nearly every new book is made into an audiobook.

Blogs could be helpful as well. They are slowly replacing books and textbooks as the preferred choice for educational materials in any field, including real estate investing.

And I highly recommend you to find a professional mentor, who can guide you through the process and provide you with answers to questions that interest you.

This one is a good forum to ask for real estate help. To learn more you have to search more in google, you can join real estate forums, follow some experienced real estate investor in twitter, fb and other social media, etc.

To learn about real estate investment you should try real estate investing education courses, It will give detailed insight to your queries and doubts and will show you how to build your real estate portfolio, no matter what your current financial state is!

Except learning books,summarize experience from successful cases is a good way for beginning study. I was looking at a website for tips on while I study investor shortly before reading your post. Couple of bits on this site Investors and Housing Markets A Case Study that sound like what you are talking about:
Hope that helps.

If you are looking for some best ways to start your real estate business then you are in right way. We are doing business related Real Estate And we are always available for you for increase your business and take your business at top level. For Further details visit us at:- https://www.westromgrouprealestate.com

Hey!!
Do you need knowledge about how to start Property Management investor then you can contact us today because am also doing the business related Property Management. Then you don’t to be hesitate call me any time or also visit http://www.westromgroup.com