Where's the Best Place to Invest in Real Estate?

If you have enough experience investing in real estate, you can make money almost anywhere. But there are always places that are better or worse for real
estate investing.

For maximum profits, you want places that have a better demand/supply ratio. You can use the questions below to find them…

>>> Where’s the Best Place to Invest in Real Estate?

I hope you enjoy!

This is really helpful, my husband and I are thinking of buying a house before the year ends. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing this informative blog post. Like it.

Real estate crowdfund

I have invested in CROWDFUND real estate sector, for first two years, I haven’t received any dividend, for which they have already told me by saying that " if the project start running well, then it is also possible to receive dividend with in six months otherwise it may take years also. But it was my good luck that I started receiving the dividend with in 4 months.

Real estate investing

Recently i have answered a same question on quora. Below is the list of top 10 real estate selling cities where you can make in good deal in investing your money.

Following 10 markets (US only) have the best progress in real estate selling in 2016

Providence-Warwick, RI-MA
St. Louis, MO-IL
San Diego-Carlsbad, CA
Sacramento-Roseville-Arden-Arcade, CA
Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
New Orleans-Metairie, LA
Memphis, TN
Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC
Virginia Beach-Norfolk, Newport News, VA-NC
Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH