60 days and we shall see - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Chad (MD) on July 19, 2008 at 17:24:10:

I think you meant your vocabularly (not grammar) was getting better.

60 days and we shall see - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on July 14, 2008 at 22:15:31:

That is right 60 days or less until the potential for banks to begin in mass lightening up on their load for the Year end numbers on the REO inventories that they held. Labor Day may actually give Birth this year to a sale of the century.

Watch for shorts sales to get a bit easier and there to be less time on the wait of negotiations of the REO assets.

Look at what the builders did with their specials last year in the fall…K Hovanian cut prices nationwide by 30% on a massive weekend sale… We might see other builders do that this year!

Cash and credit lines will await the SALE season which generally has followed the selling season of summer.

Good to see most are in good spirits Good luck and much profit to all…

Caution to holding heavier inventories into august if you get a deal that is close to your numbers pull the trigger and sell then put the cash back to work in short term plays over the Fall and spring.

Buy cash-flows or do not buy.

shall see - Posted by Nike

Posted by Nike on July 16, 2008 at 07:51:52:

What’s the frequency, Kenneth? You raise banality to an art-form- but at least you’re consistent.

Words of wisdom - Posted by Maurice

Posted by Maurice on July 16, 2008 at 07:21:05:

Words of wisdom

Trite and Obvious as it is … - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on July 16, 2008 at 20:17:35:

I plan to do a 30 day announcement and then start a 10 day countdown on Sept 6th to the middle of the month of September 2008. LOL

Indications in the media and amongst banks moving against those with inventories stagnant on their lines is that it very well may occur long before Mid Sept.

Ask around to many hard money lenders who operate on Credit facilities and you will see they have tightened a good deal… I have already had the 70-75% ltv shortened to 60-65% on the relationships I have…

Again if you get a deal close to your trigger point this is a time to have an itchy finger and pull the trigger fast and close the deal… Just my 2 cents…

Still deals to get done out there… and Thanks for the new word banality I have used it 3 times today!..

I think my grammar is gettin gooder already! LOL