Recipe For Success!!!! - Posted by Amazing Bill

Posted by Amazing Bill on July 09, 2008 at 16:34:39:

There’s no denying it. Boomers are the largest, wealthiest group of real re buyers left. They have the money. They have kids they can sell their present homes to. They have to buy now or soon. And it’s just starting to happen. They are starting to retire and want to relocate.

I’d much rather deal with them than others with little or no money. Been there, done that. You don’t get rich that way. You get discouraged and quit.

Any area that has cheap land, decent weather, beauty, libraries, some kind of social structure and a local medical center is desireable.

Recipe For Success!!! - Posted by Amazing Bill

Posted by Amazing Bill on July 09, 2008 at 14:08:07:

It came to me while I was on the crapper looking at an ad for a retirement community about 100 miles away. Of course they don’t call it a retirement community!!! That’s a bad word.

Pristine country. Mountains/river. No state income tax. Beautiful lake. Cheap land! Hello! Opportunity knocking!!!

We’re talkin BOOMERS!!! HELLO!!! GET IT??? RETIREMENT!!!

Let me put this into a quote that will go down into history!!

BOOMERS will lead us out of this real estate tailspin!!! Guaranteed!!! Why???

They’ve got the $ and they DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO WAIT!!!

They want what they want!! How do I know? Cause I’m one of 'em!! They don’t want to rent. They want to own. They don’t want to move again. They want a nice place to live that’s not crowded, full of crime, where they can live with those of their own age, and has beauty!!!

They’ve spent their lives making money, sacrificing and now is payback time. But we’re frugal so it has to be an area of value and amenities. Stay away from high price high insurance coastal areas. I’ll leave the rest to you.

Re: Recipe For Success!!! - Posted by chapo

Posted by chapo on July 09, 2008 at 15:55:45:

I think your right Amazing Bill. I am from tucson az, and a freind who does realesate there tells me every year a ton of retirees will migrate to tucson looking to get into there retiree home as soon as the weather breaks in whatever frigid city they are retireing from. and not only tucson there are retire areas gems still undiscovered and I think its a great market to get into to. Your on to something good, a team of people focused on providing that area of the market will do well, let me know if you will need any help