Looking For Investor Groups in OK - Posted by Paul

Posted by Jeremy Burgess on July 04, 2008 at 11:25:15:

What I am about to say may offend you, however that is not the point. Look at this as the begining of your learning experience.

As for Oklahoma real estate investing groups, there is an enourmous database on THIS website that lists many for you. Here is the link: p://www.creonline.com/real-estate-clubs/ok.html

You can also google oklahoma real estate investment groups and I’m positive you will find more.

Paul, if you are going to be successful in real estate you have to put forth some effort. The real estate group information is REALLY easy to find. Next time you have a question like that, put in a little time and effort before you ask. This will insure that your next question on a forum post will actually be answered.

As for nothing down deals, there is no way for someone to answer that question in a post on a forum. Way to big of a question and way to vague.

Time for you to go to school and build up a base of knowledge before you head out there. Go to your local book store and buy the following books: “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen, “Creating Wealth with Real Estate”, by Robert Allen, and the best starter book I have ever read “The Millionaire Real Estate Investor” by Gary Keller.

This will give you a broad base of knowledge to get started with. You will probably have to attend some real estate seminars on specific subjects, which you can also find here on creonline.com.

Glad you here that you are not afraid to work because you have more to learn than most people learn in 4 years of college. That is why no one can answer this post in the way you want it answered.

Good luck,

Jeremy Burgess
www.WholesaleMi.com
www.DetroitInvestmentSecrets.com
www.UrbanDetroitOnline.com

Looking For Investor Groups in OK - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on July 02, 2008 at 11:35:31:

Hi,

My name is Paul. I am looking to find Investors or Group of Investors in Oklahoma State. Does anyone know of such?

I am interested in Tax Lien Properties and Foreclosures.

Does anyone have any information for me as to how to get started with no money down?

I am not afraid to work hard and become successful in Real Estate, this has always been a dream and a goal of mine since 14yrs old. I just never took the time to overcome the past obstacles in my life but now I have made the decision and I heard it is a good time for Foreclosures now.

Please help!