0% VA mortgage for purple heart Marine? - Posted by for Kelly

Posted by bill on September 16, 2004 at 09:21:42:

They can go to any major lender that writes VA loans. They just need their certification paperwork showing their entitlement through VA…

0% VA mortgage for purple heart Marine? - Posted by for Kelly

Posted by for Kelly on September 13, 2004 at 08:21:12:

As a friend of this young couple, I wanted to check upp on this. They are pre-approved for a 100% mortgage up to $ 135,000. They want to buy the house they are now renting for $ 700 without any utilities included for $ 93,000. The seller agreed to pay all their costs, including escrow and for their mortgage. And the location is Southern California, 65 miles from Palm Springs. Q: which lender would you recommend to them? He is making $ 1,800 as a grunt and they have no debt. As their landlord, I really want them to succeed taking the step to home ownership! Thank you - it’s also my first sale :slight_smile:

Re: 0% VA mortgage for purple heart Marine? - Posted by Amy (IN)

Posted by Amy (IN) on September 17, 2004 at 24:25:58:

Kelly, Can I recommend that your friends go with USAA. They are a Fortune 500 company that deals only with military. We have our mtg with them, also our car insurance (which is very very good and very very cheap), and banking. USAA understands all things military such as pay issues, untaxable housing pay, clothing allowances. If you would like to email me I can give you contact numbers. Good Luck!!
aharnishfeger@yahoo.com