10 days & counting... - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by osupsycho (OK) on June 06, 2006 at 21:51:27:

Heck yeah it is Steve, and with an all star cast like this is going to have who would want to miss it!

I better start stocking up on sleep now because I doubt I get much then…

Jad

10 days & counting… - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on June 04, 2006 at 19:30:57:

That?s how long you have to take advantage of the early bird signup for Tony & Scott?s mobile home boot camp. After June 15th, you will pay more (if there are any seats left, limit of 40). (Click on the banner at the top of the page for details).

If you want to learn a business that will allow you fire your boss and become financially independent, reserve your seat now. Only 40 people get to ride the bus & take the tour to see Tony & Scott?s 5 parks. Now?s your chance to learn first hand how they did it. Will you be in one of those seats? Or, do you have a job you love?

Also, you get to spend the weekend net-working & learning from some great people who have already quit jobs they hated, and become their own boss in this business. Ask them if the boot camp was worth attending.

That knocking you hear is OPPORTUNITY. So contact Sandra at: ashelandhomes@charter.net & reserve your seat NOW!
To your success,
Lonnie Scruggs
PS Somebody said ?Teach a man to fish and he’ll never go hungry. Teach a man to buy & sell mobile homes & parks and he’ll never need a JOB. (This applies equally to all you women, too).

See You at the Boot Camp Lonnie - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on June 05, 2006 at 01:09:21:

It’s always great to get a chance to spend time with you and Joanne. This year’s boot camp is quite unique in that so many of the regular contributors here will be in attendance. Even Briton has registered!

There’s going to be some late night networking going on! We usually go until 10 pm each night but as we know, many folks network into the weee hours of the morning.

It is my intention to join that late, late night group on Saturday night (the current itinerary posted in the link has been juggled around some). All the same speakers and info, just in a different order.

See you all there.

Tony

Re: See You at the Boot Camp Lonnie - Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine)

Posted by Chris Reuman (Maine) on June 06, 2006 at 11:41:31:

Tony and Scott need their beauty sleep. However, Steve and I (and most likely Karl)will be covering the 2nd shift. I highly recommend the TGIFriday’s appertizers for a late night snack. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Best investing, Chris

oh yeah . . . - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on June 06, 2006 at 17:24:42:

ths s gong to be soooo cool