1099INT forms - Posted by Dave_in_IN

Posted by Ed Ortiz on January 29, 2001 at 19:54:14:

The form that you fill out is called a 1098 used to report earned interest. The other day I talked to my tax advisor and He printed a couple for me and charged me only a couple of dollars each.
Hope this helps. Good luck,
Ed Ortiz

1099INT forms - Posted by Dave_in_IN

Posted by Dave_in_IN on January 29, 2001 at 19:14:52:

For those of you who hold notes how do you handle the reporting is interest paid by the payor. MH buyers should be able to deduct the interest on their Federal Taxes and has asked me for a 1099 form. I have only a handful of notes. Do I need to file something with the FEDs?


1-800-TAX-FORM for free IRS forms. - Posted by RobertR

Posted by RobertR on January 29, 2001 at 20:28:56:

You can order from IRS a 1098int form which I believe includes several 1099int forms to give to your payors. I could not find a printable adobe format form at the IRS site. Maybe you will have better luck:


or just ask your accountant if they have some. Stores like office depot also have them.

Cordially, RobertR