$15000 an Acre mama!!! - Posted by Austin VanScoyk

Posted by Invester-MO-Lester on March 23, 2006 at 08:10:58:

My boy Austin needs to chill, quit frontin’ and play da game. I ain’t clownin’ ya’ll, I gotz some cred wit ma peeps!

Translation:

Hey Austin, although nobody is asking you to change, it would behoove you to use proper English when posting on a website such as this. Trust me, for I have obtained an excellent reputation myself by following this advice.

$15000 an Acre mama!!! - Posted by Austin VanScoyk

Posted by Austin VanScoyk on March 18, 2006 at 17:31:14:

Yo,
I have a situation to lay on you, I have found a farmer who wants to sell 14 acres of raw land for 30,000 an acre. the land is easily worth 40 an acre and possibly 45. i dont have the cash to do the deal but I would like to get it under contract with a contingency that would allow me to assign the contract and spend the next 90 days before closing finding an investor who will pay that much. My question is what is the easiest and most clean cut way to assign this contract to another investor for the market value of 40-45K and not tick off the farmer big time?
thanks,
Austin

Speak the langage that attracts money to you first - Posted by Rick Harmon (CA)

Posted by Rick Harmon (CA) on March 18, 2006 at 18:06:21:

Austin - if you want to participate in the world of real estate investing, rather than be an outsider, learn to talk the talk, even if you haven’t learned how to walk the walk. “Yo,” “mama” and “Lay on you” isn’t going to impress most investors with money. That’s lesson one. How to to sign up and tie up a property is later lesson.