1st CRE Online Convention - How Best to Prepare? - Posted by Gary (San Diego)

Posted by Tony-VA on February 21, 2000 at 24:41:19:

…you won’t want to sleep while you are there. You will find that most people stay up until the wee hours of the morning chatting with the Guru’s and new friends. You will make so many good contacts with both new and experienced investors alike, that you won’t want to go to bed for fear of missing an opportunity to meet others. You will find groups scattered all over talking with each other and rubbing elbows with people like Robert Kiyosaki, Lonnie Scruggs, and the remainder of the speakers. It is hard to sleep when you know you could be sitting at a table talking face to face with these experts.

The convention is an experience in it’s entirety. I believe that you will learn a tremendous amount from each of the speakers. I know that I did. But you will learn as much or more from rubbing elbows with them and other investors while standing in the hallway or during the round table discussions and meals. You can’t get this opportunity and interaction from any book or course. So sleep now and rest up!

Tony-VA

1st CRE Online Convention - How Best to Prepare? - Posted by Gary (San Diego)

Posted by Gary (San Diego) on February 20, 2000 at 23:30:37:

I admit I’m a newbie. Looking for advise to maximize my convention experience before and during the convention. Any ideas? I thought a good way to prepare in the days leading up to the convention is to read all the posts and investment articles. Is there any other homework people are doing before they get to Atlanta? Does anyone recommend developing business cards for newbies to bring to the convention to help in the networking experience. Excited as all get out and looking forward to Friday morning. See you there!!!