1st Deal Pending..............HELP!!!!!!!!! - Posted by Nick

Posted by JWNC on July 14, 2002 at 21:13:20:

Try www.dealmakerscafe.com
They have an assortment of forms that might be helpful

1st Deal Pending…HELP!!! - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on July 14, 2002 at 12:59:23:

I have to present a purchase option contract for a home tomorrow and I need to get the specific lease option contract with the “subject to” clause allowing me time to sublet the property. Where can I find this document?

Agree with Adam - Posted by CurtNY

Posted by CurtNY on July 15, 2002 at 12:45:22:

Nick,
Don’t take this the wrong way, I commend you for your efforts, finding your first deal. But it doesn’t look like you’ve done your homework, are you sure this is even a deal? Real Estate can be very fun and rewarding but if you don’t educate yourself it can be disasterious. I suggest buying a course on Lease options, I hear Bronchicks is excellent. If you know what area you’re going to specialize in, then become an expert in it. If you do, you’ll be amazed at how much fun this can be! Best of luck.

CurtNY

Be prepared BEFORE you do the deal… - Posted by Adam(NY)

Posted by Adam(NY) on July 14, 2002 at 19:18:18:

I’m not trying to be mean but why did’t you get everything BEFORE you trying to do the deal? If you know your going to do L/O make sure you have everything before doing the deal. This is how people make mistakes, by not being prepared. Dont leave everything until the day before.

Re: 1st Deal Pending…HELP!!! - Posted by Matt KY

Posted by Matt KY on July 14, 2002 at 17:40:31:

staples or office depot should have copies for a few bucks. if you have to, type up and additional paragraph for your clause and photocopy it into your contract at kinko’s. best of luck tomorrow! post how it goes!

Re: 1st Deal Pending…HELP!!! - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on July 14, 2002 at 18:30:45:

How should I word the additional paragraph?