1st deal - Posted by Novice

Posted by Todd (AZ) on April 20, 2006 at 18:52:42:

Have you read “Deals on Wheels”? Most of your questions are answered right there in the book, just $30, the best money you’ll ever spend. If you are serious about the business, this is a must have book. Todd (AZ)

1st deal - Posted by Novice

Posted by Novice on April 20, 2006 at 17:52:49:

found a mobile home in a local park for 3000. the owner just wants to get the properyt out of his name. his son has ruined his credit and the owner evicted him. the place needs minor fix-up. now from the sucess stories ive read online it sounds as easy as 1,2,3 buy ,sell owner financing ,and collect. now the owner told me i could not just pay him 3000 dollars. i had to go and fill out a credit form at the park office and be qualified?he also said that we might haave to live on the property?i just read i need fire insurance?can somebody tell me what to expect do i have to hope park managers willl let me buy and sell or is there a tip? what do i do if the park managers say you must live here to own? now ive spent thousands on courses,siminars,and software and even books and games trying to build wealth and cashflow is there some one who wont try to sell me more stuff and just tell me the steps plainly fr my first mobile deal,lonnie deal,or 1st aquisition???

Ready, Fire, Aim - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on April 20, 2006 at 20:49:19:

Novice,

So you spent thousands trying to learn how to invest in real estate and then ran out and tried to re-invent mobile home investing based upon a free online success story you read.

Reay, Fire, Aim.

So now you are ready to aim. Ok, not a problem. You are in luck. For your current target, Lonnies $30 book will get you started. I will even go so far as to recommend his second $30 book while your at it.

After finding out the nuances of your current deal and learning how to make it and the others that follow, more profitable, buy the home study course.

I do understand you have spent thousands on real estate courses but truth be told, I don’t think you could spend a grand if you bought all the mobile home courses.

Will you need them all now? No. Let profits from your successes pay for future courses.

One does not go to college for 4 years and walk in as CEO the next day of the fortune 500 company. Likewise one cannot expect to buy courses in real estate investing and expect to walk into mobile home deals tomorrow and invest mistake free.

Hang in there. Knowledge does not make anyone rich. The application of knowlege does.

Tony

Re: 1st deal - Posted by JeffB (MI)

Posted by JeffB (MI) on April 20, 2006 at 19:41:39:

Ditto what Todd said. I don’t know what books/seminars you’ve spent your thousands on, but I can tell you this – based on your question, if you DON’T buy Lonnie’s $30 book you will make many mistakes exceeding that amount on your first deal.

I for one am not willing to sit and type out the steps necessary to get started, since all this and more are covered clearly in the book.