1st deal virgin needs advise..... - Posted by Robert, Ft. Worth, TX

Posted by ali on February 26, 2000 at 24:18:25:

i m also newbie, but i can help you in mortgage, we can do 100% financing. if you need help.
plz call
972-466-2551
ali

1st deal virgin needs advise… - Posted by Robert, Ft. Worth, TX

Posted by Robert, Ft. Worth, TX on February 25, 2000 at 23:27:13:

I just did a contract to purchase a house for $25,000 that has been recently appraised at $35,000. It’s a cute little 2 bedroom/1 bath/1 garage. I did it with no money down and a custom purchase agreement that has about every contingency in it possible, so I’m protected very well. The area is pretty stable as far as real esate is concerned. My question is this, if I can’t find a buyer to do a double escrow with in the next six weeks or so…What is a realestic price to sell (assign) the contract to another investor. I’m new to this so any ideas or constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thanx.

Re: 1st deal virgin needs advise… - Posted by GIO

Posted by GIO on February 26, 2000 at 18:20:30:

if you can buy it for no money down, consider holding a 2nd mortgage (for $8-$9k)at a short term (1-2 yrs) and have a buyer come in with very little down, this way should be very easy to find a buyer - make sure your numbers are correct before buying - good luck

Re: 1st deal virgin needs advise… - Posted by SteveA (FL)

Posted by SteveA (FL) on February 26, 2000 at 06:15:53:

Sounds too thin to flip to an investor. I’d retail it yourself and take the 10K, if it’s in saleable condition, that is.