1st lonnie deal - Posted by james-mo

Posted by chris_wa on January 20, 2000 at 19:05:48:

isn’t it a nice feeling to know that you have not only helped someone out of a bad situation, but will be collecting 24 more payments for your efforts. Keep 'em rolling!

chris_wa

1st lonnie deal - Posted by james-mo

Posted by james-mo on January 20, 2000 at 17:05:51:

Well some of you may remember that i did my 1st lonnie deal closed on dec 10,99 and i just received my 1st payment and yes it was on time. My wife did not think the lady would pay,but i felt confident because she did everything that i asked her to. I SOLD it for 3,900 with 500 down and 153.98 a month for 25 payments…not only did she pay on time but she also sent me a real nice letter thanking me for helping her out. She was in an abusive situation and wanted to get on with her life. I also put up a christmas tree for her and her daughter right before we closed. SO it was a win win situation and i am now ready to do the next one. Another thing i did is told her i would pay for her credit check after she passed the park approval, and i would pay the trasfer fee. KIND of like saying i will pay all closing costs. that really moves them into action. BUT COME ON NOW, WHO DO YOU REALLY THINK IS PAYING FOR THAT…JUST A THOUGHT AND TRY IT, IT REALLY MADE THE DEAL…GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Re: 1st lonnie deal - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on January 20, 2000 at 20:40:16:

Hi James,

Nice going. Glad to hear you have that first deal behind you. Now, on the the next one.

Best wishes,

Lonnie