2/1 rent to own on market for a month. - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Bud Branstetter on February 26, 2002 at 21:34:59:

and give 50 to 100% rent credit the first year.

2/1 rent to own on market for a month. - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on February 26, 2002 at 20:38:05:

Hello All,
I have a two bedroom, l bath, CH &A, new paint,garage, fenced back yard, 980sqft blue collar house. Nice small house in an older neighborhood. Not a problem neighborhood at all. The 2/1 houses go for 24-28K with CH&A.
We are still painting at this point. I had it L/O’d, people didn’t exercise their option, moved and left a house in need of repairs and sprucing up.
This is the only 2/1 that I have. I haven’t gotten any calls to speak of on this house. I know that I’m asking more than avg. rent on this, about 50 per month. The down is about the same. I have all the information on the voice mail but no rents or down…I did at first and had some calls but no applications. So I took the monthly rent and downpayment amount out of the voice mail. Now…still no calls with messages. This is tax rebate time and usually nothing stays on my market long for a rent to own. I want to make this one cash flow like it did before with the other T/B’ers…but…
I have cable ad, newspaper ad and sign in the yard. It hasn’t been completly repaired until now but it has been on the market for one month. I have never had a rent to own that long.
Any ideas? Anyone else having problems with finding qualified T/B’ers?
Thanks All,
Dee-Texas