2 bedroom mobile homes for Lonnie deals.... - Posted by Michael

Posted by PeteH(NYC) on January 25, 2000 at 23:04:41:

Dirk mentioned buying the washer/dryers refurbished for $100 for the pair – but that was before he found a local auction where he could pick the things up for $5 apiece! A fantastic way to make the sale quicker, especially when you can get another $800-$1000 on the home.

2 bedroom mobile homes for Lonnie deals… - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on January 25, 2000 at 08:06:38:

I am finding an abundance of reasonably priced 2 BR homes compared to 3 BRs…anyone have trouble selling these because of only 2 bedrooms?

Re: 2 bedroom mobile homes for Lonnie deals… - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on January 25, 2000 at 10:27:10:

Michael,

My first mh that i bought was a 2br. and it was a 2br in HORRIBLE shape and i didn’t really have a problem selling it, as a matter of fact i basically had two gentlemen fighting over it…of course the one that gave me the $1,000 downpayment first got it!

I have another 2br right now and things are kinda slow, but i think it has a lot to do with the weather and such…i think i’m going to try the washer/dryer method with this one and post it up in the laundry mats (i believe that was Dirk’s idea…thanks Dirk)

good luck,

CAREY

precious metals - Posted by Gator

Posted by Gator on January 25, 2000 at 08:55:53:

2Br homes are gold. 3Br homes are gold with diamonds. Yes they will sell easily. Best of luck.

Gator

Re: 2 bedroom mobile homes for Lonnie deals… - Posted by mikeb(SC)

Posted by mikeb(SC) on January 25, 2000 at 08:49:35:

I don’t have any trouble selling the two bedrooms.

Re: 2 bedroom mobile homes for Lonnie deals… - Posted by Dan (NC)

Posted by Dan (NC) on January 25, 2000 at 08:45:05:

I don’t have any more trouble with a 2 than a 3, but I can usually get more $ for a 3. Homes with 1 bath aren’t quite as popular, however.

washer/dryer deal??? - Posted by Nancy Cason

Posted by Nancy Cason on January 25, 2000 at 12:09:12:

Explain please. What is a washer/dryer deal? Sounds interesting.
Nancy

Re: washer/dryer deal??? - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on January 25, 2000 at 12:22:18:

Nancy,

Hi there! the washer/dryer deal that i was referring to (that’s what i’m calling it anyway) is just one more way to get folks interested in buying your mh, by saying that you’ll put a washer and dryer in there for them, and you just simply try to pick up a good used washer/dryer somewhere. And post flyers stating that you have a mh for sale that you will finance and a washer/dryer is included in places such as a LAUNDRYMAT…where people would LOVE TO HAVE A WASHER/DRYER at home…that’s the basics of the washer/dryer deal that i was talking about, i’m sure if Dirk reads this or anyone else that remembers Dirk’s post, they could elaborate…

hope this helps,

CAREY