2 weeks to foreclosure - Posted by robert

Posted by JoeKaiser on October 25, 2000 at 24:47:53:

Don’t bother calling. Here’s what I do . . .

Send your proposal, along with the appropriate assignment documentation, a stamped, self addressed envelope, and a certified check for $1,000.

When they haven’t seen squat in a very long time and are contemplating just walking away, it’s sometimes very difficult for them to return the check uncashed. And, if you’ve done all the work so the only effort on their part is a notarized signature, signing becomes a whole lot easier.

And don’t forget . . . when you’re on the phone with them they can pick your brains and every once in awhile ask a question that cannot be answered truthfully. I avoid that by NOT negotiating on the telephone.

Joe

2 weeks to foreclosure - Posted by robert

Posted by robert on October 25, 2000 at 24:13:51:

have signed subject to contract. first lien is foreclosing, i need some real negotiating tools to get the second lien, $17,000. discounted {deeply} i have authorization letter to contact but need to know what to say to bank to get them to cooperate…deal is too skinny unless 2nd is almost wiped out…house has great potential if i can work this out with the bank…please help…i am contacting them today…sellers are ready to move on, just dont want a foreclosure on their record…please respond quickly…i need everyones help…thank you…bob…texas

Re: 2 weeks to foreclosure - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on October 25, 2000 at 22:32:36:

Joe, this works with banks tooooo? Or better with private lenders? Thanks a bunch