$200 Bandit Sign - Posted by Scott in Alabama

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on October 03, 2003 at 07:32:19:

That is about $3.85 per week. Seems like a pretty good deal to me…I spend a lot more than that just on Pennysaver ads. Personally, I haven’t used signs, but I don’t think there’s any question that they work. Sounds to me like an excellent marketing tool, and at a very reasonable price.

Brian (NY)

$200 Bandit Sign - Posted by Scott in Alabama

Posted by Scott in Alabama on October 03, 2003 at 24:46:11:

A private school located at one of the busyiest intersections in our town sells space for businesses to place advertising signs on their property fence right next to the intersection. Lots of stop and go traffic, especially at the beginning and end of school time. The school charges $200 for one year. You tell them what you want and they have the sign made for you, four feet by two feet. So I can have a permanent bandit sign at an extremely busy intersection… Legally! My question is this… does the price seem reasonable for this? Would most of you consider this a good marketing tool for the money?

Thanks for you time,
Scott

Re: $200 Bandit Sign - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on October 03, 2003 at 18:28:20:

$200 a year for a sign at a busy intersection is a great deal assuming it’s in an area that you want to buy properties.

Re: $200 Bandit Sign - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on October 03, 2003 at 10:21:13:

Assuming this intersection is adjacent to an area where I was looking to buy homes, I’d do it. Just remember, you don’t want to buy ANY house, just the profitable ones. Not all areas make sense, so just make sure this one does, from a housing stock/cash flow perspective.

Re: $200 Bandit Sign - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on October 03, 2003 at 09:39:28:

I’d say that the price of $200 a year for a sign placed at a busy intersection is a steal. That’s 55 cents a day.