203k..what now? - Posted by randy-portland,ore

Posted by PBoone on April 10, 2000 at 12:34:29:

If you have any deals pending or would like to know a good hard money lender here in Portland or, give me a call @ 668-0406.
The 203K is available for owner occupied, but noo they seem to have a problem lending. Look alikes are or were at last check, out there from a couple of lenders such as Clackamas Co Bank, and I believe Merchants bank. Both want you to have 20% cash into the deal.

203k…what now? - Posted by randy-portland,ore

Posted by randy-portland,ore on April 10, 2000 at 12:05:51:

are there any other goverment programs available today similar to the original 203K…

Re: 203k…what now? - Posted by Jose

Posted by Jose on April 11, 2000 at 11:03:01:


Check with Norwest Mortgage on their Owner Occupied
203K and Non-Owner Occupied Conventional K.

Good luck


Re: 203k…what now? - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 10, 2000 at 16:24:41:

There is Title 1 which investors can also use as compared to 203K which is non-investor. Check this link out for more info-


Check with your local government at the city or county level(even try the state housing finance agency). They have community development block grant money which they lend out for various rehab or building purposes at their discretion. Start with your area Housing and/or Community Development departments.