20YR OLD HERE WHO NEEDS MOTIVATION - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Mike T on September 17, 2003 at 11:41:33:

Get your real estate licenses… it will help you know and understand the state laws… if you dont want to be a realtor… whatever. The license will come into play once you start working it… friends, family, network with investors.

I took the state pre-course class and exam back when I was 20 and passed, never sat for the state exam, kick myself in the butt everyday for not following through with it… I’m 28 now… been licensed for few years and have dedicated myself to real estate and it is beginning to pay off, long term.

How bad do you want it…get your licenses… join a re firm and learn the market and mls. Your young and people will have a hard time taking you as a professional, only time will handle that, along with your dedication.

Do it right, don’t try to get rich overnight, will NOT happen. Build you future, plan it out and set quarterly goals, that are achievable. Then sit back and let the Lord be your VP of Operations and wish for luck and patience, you’re on your way

Good luck with that,

Michael T.
Agent/Investor
SW FLA

20YR OLD HERE WHO NEEDS MOTIVATION - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on September 15, 2003 at 10:52:06:

Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who started to invest in rental properties at the age of 20 or around that age, and could tell me some of there success. I search the sucess stories all the time but never find anything I’m looking for. I’m ready to start but I dont have any confidence in myself that I will become successful. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. THANK YOU.

Re: 20YR OLD HERE WHO NEEDS MOTIVATION - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on September 18, 2003 at 12:25:07:

It doesn’t matter what age you are, fear has no number…Everyone fears something even when they are proffessional’s…Atheletes use they fear as a motivation to win the game, this is what boxers do to win fights…It’s the adrenaline rush everyone gets when they get excited and nervous but this does not mean they give up…

If you don’t fear then something is wrong with you and you may not be human…Fear is a short name for FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL…If you desire to want something bad enough, you will do whatever it takes, fera is just a part of what you are, like an emotion or nerve which lives inside of you…

You don’t need to look at other people for successful details, just view their achievements as an inspiration to what you alraedy are capable of doing…Yes, utilize their strategies on how they got things accomplished and apply those principles to your projects…

We fear what we don’t understand and think we might fail…Therefore we have the fear of FAILURE…If you ever watch the game show ‘WHO WANT;S TO BE A MILLIONARE’, then you will see contestants fearing to answer the question correctly eventhough they may know the answer…But as you see fear is a driving force and needs to be applied in consequential situations…

If you fear and don’t achieve your goals, will you suffer greater and fear losing more than you did not have already or will you risk your fear and take that challange to see if you will gain more rewards and confidence to keep going further wheras you will soon overcome fear…

The choice is yours…Please let me know if this has helped in some way…I’m always glad to hear from you…STAY ON FIRE!