250-300k --L/O? - Posted by littleguru

Posted by Tom PA on August 26, 2003 at 17:16:55:

You have to hit a price range that you are comfortable with. Remember that if you can’t get a buyer into the house then you are responsible for making those payments. Only deal with what you can stomach.

With that said, it is going to depend on your market. Are 200K-300K homes a common occurance? In other words, can you get rid of them quickly? I L/O’d a place north of Chicago for $2500/mo and purchase price of 360K within a week of running the ad. That’s because the area I was in didn’t have many things much cheaper.

Look at your market and make the call yourself.

250-300k --L/O? - Posted by littleguru

Posted by littleguru on August 26, 2003 at 14:49:03:

I’m just about ready to get my signs and flyers out. Specializing talking homes subject to and the l/o in back end AT LEAST TO START. Who is using a similar strategy and how sucessful have you been.

Also I am having trouble deciding on a certain target market. I want to target newer homes 250-300k range has anyone had experience trying to l/o a more expensive house.

I almost on my way i just can’t figure out were to target market? I have every kind of house within 15 minutes.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. THANKYOU