6 panel interior doors - Posted by Terry in Texas

Posted by Mark-NC on October 21, 2000 at 06:49:12:

Terry,
Home Depot or lowes Has a good selection of these very reasonable.

Mark

6 panel interior doors - Posted by Terry in Texas

Posted by Terry in Texas on October 21, 2000 at 01:12:27:

Where is a good place to find good quality used or new ($cheap$)6 panel interior doors in the DFW area? (no framing, just doors) Need to replace about 6 doors. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Terry

Re: 6 panel interior doors - Posted by BuddyV

Posted by BuddyV on October 21, 2000 at 19:44:42:

are you looking for hollow core or solid wood doors? If you want either and have a Lowes Store in your area, they carry both at good prices

Re: 6 panel interior doors - Posted by Glenn Crocker (AL)

Posted by Glenn Crocker (AL) on October 21, 2000 at 12:44:10:

I agree with Mark, I just put 17 in a house that I bought from Lowe’s. They run about $28-$32 a piece in my area depending on size. I lined them up down the basement wall, got my sprayer out and painted them all pretty quick. The real trick is installing. Most of the estimates that I got were for $50 a door. I found someone who would do it for $25. The hard part is all that measuring,drilling, fitting,notches for the hinges and the door latch. Lowe’s also sells a tool that you can screw tothe side and put a router in and cut the hinge slots out quickly. They sell another one called a butt marker to do it manually, but this one is in the tool isle and made for a router. very cool.