A Chance to Meet Those That Help - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on May 07, 2007 at 21:14:09:

Great to hear Anne!!!

I look forward to seeing you there and thanks for asking about my dog. The good news is the medication worked and he can walk again (he had injured a disk in his spine).

Tony

A Chance to Meet Those That Help - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on May 07, 2007 at 05:43:00:

Each year our boot camp has been blessed with the talent of those who frequent here and help others become better mobile home investors. We all enjoy their posts and nothing is better than having a chance to spend time with these folks in person at various events over the years.

I just wanted to mention some of the great “alumni” and mobile home friends that will be attending this years Small Park Boot Camp. These are just a few I can think of off the top of my head, not to mention all the great folks attending for their first time.

There are only a few slots left and the early registration discount expires in just over a week from today. Please do no wait to join these folks and many others who will be sharing their knowledge and experience.

Lonnie Scruggs
Ryan (NC)
Tye (aka Sailor)
Lin (NC)
Chris Reuman (Maine)
Greg Meade
Steve Case
Michael (KCMO)
Dr. B (OH)
Kevin (WA)
Glenn (OH)
Bruce Berger
Chris and Tom from (NC)
Anne ? aka Anne (ND), aka Anne (LLC) - if she is able to resolve a scheduling conflict… let’s keep our fingers crossed.

And let?s not forget Berno

Now is your chance to meet them in person and spend Thursday ? Sunday learning and networking. It is these type of events that have created so many investor friendships. Let?s face it, not many of our co-workers understand what the heck we are doing with mobile homes but I assure you these folks do. Over the years we find ourselves calling upon one another to help with ideas, hurdles, questions and deal making. Nothing is better than knowing just who to go to when you need help.

Here is the link for more information about the boot camp and registration.

http://www.creonline.com/mobile-homes/land-home-bootcamp.html

Copy and paste it into your browser or click on the link above the mobile home forum.

See you in August!

Tony Colella

I’ll be there… - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on May 07, 2007 at 11:02:21:

Thanks, Tony.

You da best!!

See ya’ll in August.

Anne

ps- how’s the pupster? fingers crossed.