A Convention Thanks - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by DanM(OR) on March 10, 1999 at 14:02:11:

John,

My thoughts exactly. I will be posting the mother of all posts coming up in the next week or so. It will summarize the ideas that I came up with during the conference. It is my hope that it will give back to this board just a little of the incredible things it has given me.

I consider you all friends! Thanks!

Dan Matejsek

A Convention Thanks - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by John (KS) on March 09, 1999 at 12:44:21:

Thanks to all at the convention. I know everyone might be getting tired of hearing how great the convention was, but I had to extend my thanks too. It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and finally placing a face with a name. I just wanted to say it was great meeting PaulOK, MarkR(KCMO), Rayrick, Matthew Chan, DanM(OR), Karp (yes he really is as smart as he seems), Redline (who I didn’t know was him, until I was on my was home, “Thanks for wearing your nametag RL!”), Michael Wood, Dirk Roach (wish we could have talked more), David Alexander, John and Mary Beth Katitus(sp?)(I owe you a beer), Paul Rodgers, Marlene (thanks for letting me have the opportunity to play CashFlow) and everyone else I failed to mention. It was great talking with you all, sharing my ideas, and learning from all of you. I definately got some great new ideas, and motivated to try new things. You can bet I am getting out in my market and looking for things I was passing by before. And a special thanks to Terry and J.P. for making it happen and all the speakers for giving information I take from the convention and apply today. Thanks to everyone, see you next year.

John Ringgold
John(KS)