A.D. Kessler???-Opinions on L/O program - Posted by NJInvestor

Posted by KG on October 06, 2003 at 10:11:59:

I second Jason’s opinion. J was lucky I got sucked into $5000 deal. The course is taught by people who aren’t familiar or worse yet, don’t care about the real estate market in your area. Most of the time they tout this one-sock-fits-all lease purchase program. Stay far away from them you’re better of investing the money in mutual funds.
KG

A.D. Kessler???-Opinions on L/O program - Posted by NJInvestor

Posted by NJInvestor on September 18, 2003 at 19:59:14:

Saw a L/O program from A.D. Kessler?? seemed to have good infromation and forms. Anyone with opinions/experience?

stay away from ADK - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on September 21, 2003 at 15:37:46:

…at least any of his “mentoring” programs.
That was the biggest waste of money.

• $2500 for some videos & audios of the same, in which has virtually NO techniques in which to invest in real estate. --just psychological-type stuff.

• I could have do without the “coach”, who only read BACK TO ME and the others on the conference call what was already in the course…

• manuals (nothing special)

• I did have one of their salesmen to call me. —not to check up on how I was doing. As you guessed, it was to sell me on the 2nd phase of the program…for another $2500!!!

*STAY AWAY from these people…however, I have not ordered Jeff’s course…he seems to be a way to go though…check for yourself.

Best of luck,
Jason

Omit above name and insert Jeff Beaubieen - Posted by NJInvestor

Posted by NJInvestor on September 18, 2003 at 20:04:46:

I meant to place Jeff Beaubieen’s name in the post not A.D. Kessler, he just recommends Jeff Beaubieen.