A.D. Kessler - Posted by Robert

Posted by JIM BROWN on August 07, 2003 at 18:03:30:

My home is in a sheriffs sale my redemption period is 6 months. I became interested in your course during our chapter 13 case and forclosure. What do I do now???

A.D. Kessler - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on May 29, 2002 at 11:45:30:

Anyone ever hear of A.D. Kessler or try one of his coaching programs?

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by Dale

Posted by Dale on July 01, 2002 at 14:38:53:

We spent 2,500.00 for the mentor program. Look Out! They told us to put tenants in a L/O deal without any qualifying, not to worry they had someone who could finance anyone at the end of 18-24 mo’s. Bull crap! Well to make the painful story short we are still fighting to get people out of a house that quit paying. We have exhausted our funds trying to hold on and have put our own home in jeopardy. We may not be able to get them out before our L/O with the owner comes up. I think we will loose about $8,000. on this deal. Guess what we wrote to A.D. NO answer back. Ps. we were told to use a lease and option contract make sure to link them together, give rent credits. God help us. The law says this is not a lease, it’s a sale and the tenants have equity in the deal. At least six mo’s to get them out. Can’t recommend A.D. Kessler’s mentor program.

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by Scott Shubert

Posted by Scott Shubert on June 11, 2002 at 12:10:07:

Ask them how much it costs. They will say,“How much do you have?” When I was getting started they tried to get me to pay $10,000 for mentoring. Ask them if you can pay them 25% of your profits for the first year. They should be able to make $50,000 if you did that. You could buy every course in print for what they charge and then you wouldn’t need someone to hold your hand for that kind of money.

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by Gladys_IL

Posted by Gladys_IL on May 30, 2002 at 10:03:34:

My opinion is to get his book “A Fortune At Your Feet”
only about $25.00
Spend your cash on course’s that are offered here on creonline if your looking to buy material to get you started.
Good Luck.

Gladys

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by Gregg

Posted by Gregg on June 05, 2002 at 14:29:55:

And why do you say that? Have you and anyone you know taken his mentoring program?

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by Gladys_IL

Posted by Gladys_IL on June 05, 2002 at 18:06:13:

Excuse me I did not say any thing bad, it is my opinion, which I thought was fine. If it works great for some one or it has for you, Great, I’m happy for you.

Yes, I did take the coaching a few years ago.

My opinion! is it is best to have a course to study and look over any time you need at your finger tips.

Coaching is good if it is in person. My Opinion!

If your going to spend the money get a One on One or spend it on a boot camp or seminar Face to Face!

My Opinion!

Have an awesome day! Be Happy!