A.D. Kessler - Posted by William Keith Fisher

Posted by David Butler America’s Note Network on April 29, 2000 at 18:00:06:

Hello Keith,

A.D. is the publisher and senior editor of Creative Real Estate Magazine, which I believe he has published for about 22 years.

I have subscribed to his magazine from time to time, and there have been good articles and tips in the publication over the years… now, however, you can really get much of the same information, and more current information too, right on this website… for free - several other websites offer similar free material as well.

Don’t know about his little course you are referring to. I think his little book A FORTUNE AT YOUR FEET, is a decent read, and covers some good points in creative real estate investing. If I remember correctly, the book was about $29.95 back when I picked it up in 1996.

Hope this is some help… best of luck!

David P. Butler Vice President, Broker Relations

A.D. Kessler - Posted by William Keith Fisher

Posted by William Keith Fisher on April 28, 2000 at 22:22:16:

I just wanted to find out if anybody has heard of A.D. Kessler? I received in the mail an ad about his method of
“amassing a fortune” in RE of course, with no money down.
His “course” is only $14.95. If anybody can give me some
info about him or his methods, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Keith

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by lawrence

Posted by lawrence on April 29, 2006 at 14:38:17:

well how did it do. thanks

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by matthew walker

Posted by matthew walker on December 23, 2005 at 14:12:20:

I am intrested in this program.I saw his dvd a love it I want to lean more and get more information on his program.

Re: A.D. Kessler - Posted by Doug McGaghie

Posted by Doug McGaghie on June 07, 2005 at 19:52:10:

The Ad kessler course is the best around. Many people will try it, have it not work the very first time and then quit and feel jadded. That was almost me but I realized that there is $$$$ to be made in real estate and if one technique doesnt work, there are 100 others that will. The price of the course is expensive but so are the laws of supply and demand. Compared to what one will make in real estate, the cost of the course is required.