A.D. Kessler's Mentor program - Posted by Hugo

Posted by Gary on March 04, 2001 at 24:51:22:

Would like to talk to you about Kessler. Please email me.

A.D. Kessler’s Mentor program - Posted by Hugo

Posted by Hugo on August 27, 2000 at 16:00:04:

Anyone out there,
I wanted to know if anyone has heard of A.D. Kessler and his mentoring program?
I have been contacted by one of their reps, and I want to kno anything which will help.
Thanks again,
hugo
hgower@juno.com

Re: A.D. Kessler’s Mentor program - Posted by Congole

Posted by Congole on September 20, 2000 at 02:05:19:

I’m being mentored now. I’ll let you know.

Re: A.D. Kessler’s Mentor program - Posted by Investor

Posted by Investor on September 05, 2000 at 21:34:30:

I had an interview with 2 of AD’s Mentors. You must see the movie the Boiler Room. The mentors are agressive and pusshy… They will make you feel bad if you do not go for their trick.

Re: A.D. Kessler’s Mentor program - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler (southern California)

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler (southern California) on August 29, 2000 at 14:22:01:

Many good mentors are avail free, online. Ask and you shall receive. Try to find one who lives near you if possible. Even a distantly located e-mail mentor can be helpful. Where are you located? Best wishes, Doc. craigwhisler@hotmail.com

Don’t believe Everything you read! - Posted by David (OR)

Posted by David (OR) on August 28, 2000 at 20:35:40:

A.D. Kessler is a “GODFATHER” , IN HIS OWN MIND!

Just ask him!

Re: A.D. Kessler’s Mentor program - Posted by Marv

Posted by Marv on August 28, 2000 at 14:52:26:

A.D. Kessler is the GODFATHER of creative real estate investing; EVERYTHING that Robert Allen, Carleton Sheets, Dr. Albert Lowry, Ron Legrand and any other ‘real estate guru’ you can think of learned MOST of what they know from this gentleman!!! His trailblazing book, ‘A Fortune At Your Feet’ is MANDATORY for ANY real estate investor—PERIOD!!! He’s tops!!!

Re: Don’t believe Everything you read! - Posted by GLEN REEDY

Posted by GLEN REEDY on March 10, 2002 at 18:08:42:

I AM GLAD I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITE.I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING THE A.D. KESSLER MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.I NEED MORE INFO. ASAP.ALL COMMENTS APPRECIATED.

Re: Don’t believe Everything you read! - Posted by GLEN REEDY

Posted by GLEN REEDY on March 10, 2002 at 18:03:38:

I AM GLAD TO HAVE STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITE;I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING THE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.I NEED MORE INFO. ASAP.ALL REPLIES APPRECIATED.

Re: Don’t believe Everything you read! - Posted by msr

Posted by msr on August 29, 2000 at 11:13:19:

Can you elaborate what good/bad experience you had with A.D Kessler? I wouuld appreciate an honest answer from you, as we are learning from each other’s experience.
Thanks.