A LITTLE HELP/ADVICE PLEASE - Posted by Sharonda

Posted by GL on January 26, 2000 at 17:15:38:

Hi Sharonda! REI clubs tend to be spasmodic and short lived, unless there is a real “live wire” who takes charge and does a lot of work for nothing they seem to peter out.

You will probably have to get started with no support from anybody.

By the way I live about 40 miles north of you near Cobourg Ontario.

A LITTLE HELP/ADVICE PLEASE - Posted by Sharonda

Posted by Sharonda on January 26, 2000 at 16:47:35:

Perhaps others out there have run into this same problem. I have been trying to get in touch with my local REI club and have not received any return phone calls. I also have not been able to locate any of those ads that might indicate that there are rehabbers in my area (since I am a “newbie” I would like to start out with flipping and then move on to holding and retailing). Perhaps I am looking for the wrong type of ad but I just don’t see any out here. Granted, I live in a small town but I have two larger cities within 40 miles of me (Buffalo and Rochester, NY. There is definitely opportunity in my area and I am just looking for a way to begin to capitalize on that. If anyone has any further advice on how I could find out if there are other parties such as myself in the area or how I could possibly drum up interest, I would deeply appreciate it. Thanking you in advance.

LET’S GET IT ON!!!

Sharonda