A little humor/Carleton Sheets - Posted by Chris

Posted by Korine on April 24, 2002 at 05:37:01:

Thanks for sharing. Too funny!

A little humor/Carleton Sheets - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on April 23, 2002 at 19:33:09:

Here’s an antecdote (sp?) for you all:
When I was coaching Carleton’s program we would always take pictures at pizza parties, meetings, luncheons, etc. One time the company who sends out Carleton’s materials came with him to a get-together, and a guy in their group took a bunch of pictures of us all.
He started to take one of Carleton and I, so we had our arms around each other’s backs (to get close for the picture), but it was then that I felt how soft Carleton’s jacket was (some kind of a suede-like softy thing) and made some sexually harrassing (ha ha) remark about how good he felt. Carleton laughed (always a great sense of humor) as the guy snapped us and went on his way.
Later they sent us some of the pictures and, because Carleton was in the middle of laughing and talking to me, it had Carleton looking like I grabbed his *ss (can I use that word here)! Everyone got a lot of mileage out of asking me what I was doing to him, etc.
When I couldn’t take it anymore, I scouted the office asking people to see their pictures–when I found one that had Carleton with his regular smile and his head going in the right direction, I borrowed it. I took it to the photo shop and asked them to “cut off his head” and put it on my picture. They probably thought I was wacked, but they could see the problem by just looking at my picture!
I took it back to the office, put it in a nice frame on my desk (with the original behind it in case it ever showed up in the Enquirer and someone accused me of altering the picture, ha ha) but it was still just as funny when we looked at his “new” head! Chris