A Little Push . . . - Posted by Sara

Posted by Henry on December 30, 2000 at 23:52:34:

Also do some research and dont jump into anything to major!
Godd Luck
Henry

A Little Push . . . - Posted by Sara

Posted by Sara on December 30, 2000 at 03:00:43:

Ok, I’m a 19-year old college student. I have not ordered any programs. I am a skeptic. In all honesty, will I be able to use this (or any other) program, if I were to order it? I am extremely broke and barely have the money to buy the program. Honestly, is it worth it??

Re: A Little Push . . . - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on January 01, 2001 at 11:07:19:

I’m an experienced Investor, and I totally agree with Todd, “You make the difference between success, and failure.” One must study,and learn to think OUTSIDE THE BOX, but you have to have the desire to succeed, and except responsibility. In choosing which course to study, it was said in an Indiana Jones movie, “Choose, but choose wisely”. Like Henry said don’t go jump into just any course.

Good Luck!
Nathan

Re: A Little Push . . . - Posted by Todd (MO)

Posted by Todd (MO) on December 30, 2000 at 12:03:07:

In all honesty Sara, I don’t know! No one can tell you if “you” will be able to do this. Aside from having been an investor for 10 years and being a success coach to individuals and businesses. I have seen most of the programs that are out there, and it doesn’t really matter which one is better or which contains what. The one element that will ultimately determine success in this or any entrepreneurial venture…is you!

Many people find this hard to accept and blame the program. They expect the program to do the work for them, “I know the information now…where’s the money?” Just about any program will give you enough information to make money…but the information is no good if you do not apply yourself. You have to make the effort and this business is work. Many people get a program and then complain that it doesn’t work…for them. Working this business does not mean that you make a few phone calls and try a couple things, and then run into some resistance and determine that it is all a scam. This business works…if you do.

We are all basically the same, we have the same internal “computer”…the problem is the software is different. Change the software, and you get different results.

Can anyone make money in this business? YES!!!
Can you make money is this business? YES!!! (If you decide to.)

Continued Success,

Todd

Re: A Little Push . . . - Posted by Henry

Posted by Henry on December 30, 2000 at 19:56:05:

I am also a 19 yr. old college student and I am also broke! I can only agree with Todd. I believe that you need to work to make it work. Seriously give it your all. " The best return you can get on an investment is your education" -Benjamin Franklin. The first step to success is to see it to visualize it. Dream it and be it. You really have nothing to lose Sara. Just know that I am in the same boat. Just the fact that you are interested shows your awareness and willingness to look at your circumstances and decide that you want to change them. How about this -your money million dollars is already out there you just need to go out there and collect it.
Good luck and God bless,
Derickpowers Enterprises TM.
Henry