A New Start For A Friend - Posted by John/Indiana

Posted by John/Indiana on November 30, 2000 at 24:43:00:

Thanks A Bunch,I’m intrigued,ordered the “Deals on Wheels”.Sounds like my kind of thing,and my friend has them little wheels turning in her head! We havent turned a wheel yet and she’s already found 2 potential buyers,located some vacant mobile homes…who knows where this will lead after reading the books.So far,i’ve learned a whole lor from just reading whats availiable here,can’t wait to read what’s inside the book.My friend has been chomping at the bit all day.So…Thank you all and let’s hope we’ve struck up a new freindship with ya’ll.

A New Start For A Friend - Posted by John/Indiana

Posted by John/Indiana on November 28, 2000 at 04:57:40:

Hi to all & forgive my stupidity! A lady friend of our family has recently divorced & moved from Tennessee to Indiana.Her ex left her with bad credit and nothing else.She was the wage earner,and is a hard worker.We’ve been examining real estate courses availiable,and she’s been wanting to get into a career like this for years.Would you say,in your experience,since she is bright & hard working,has a serious interest in learning this field(mobile homes/real estate) that using the books/courses suggested by this forum,she could get into a mobile home of her own without too much money,and then…? Her goal : To own a home of her own,then to help others do the same,to put some money away for a rainy day…and God willing,her own mobile home on her own land.I’m going to be her helper(dirty work do’er),lol. I’m serious about this.Given she has little money,about $500,does she stand a chance?She knows mobile homes quite well,lived in them all her life.She has no computer yet,therefore,I appreciate your help.I’m retired myself,have lots of time to do the leg work.We have completely furnished her apartment from back alley junking ,everything from bed to microwave,kitchenware,furnitrue,you name it,we’re not lazy…IF we work at this,is it feasible?We really don’t want to be landlords/rental agents though.Thanks.John

Sounds like Mobiles could be a good for you Both - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on November 28, 2000 at 11:05:26:

Hi John,
One of the best things about having no money is that it forces you to look outside the box. Out of necessity you have to find alternative, creative ways of making the deal happen.
Lonnie’s book Deals on Wheels is basically the cost of a carton of cigarettes.
And believe you, me it’ll make you a lot more money.
Also while your buying books, run over to B Daltons and pick up a copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki. That’s a must read also.
In a month or so you’ll find yourself in the midst of closing your first deal, and literally making money as if by magic. You’ll be scared and worried and everything will seem just too good to be true. And the great thing is it isn’t.
What most likely will happen after that is you run the risk of what happened to me. You become addicted to the deal. The money’s cool and it’s nice to be able to do whatever you want, but the real rush is making the deal happen.
This is a great business. and good luck.
Dirk

Re: A New Start For A Friend - Posted by John Cantrell

Posted by John Cantrell on November 28, 2000 at 09:44:08:

If you stick to it and talk to the Park Mngrs…it is a very effective way to earn extra cash…I have only just started doing this and the “Lonnie Deal” principle works!