A question about Kaiser's course... - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on February 10, 2001 at 23:31:32:

Joe,
Regarding the foreclosure listing service, what things would you have done differently? And what did you mean that “it was the least of your problems”?
What expenses did you have that took away from your profits? Did you have anyone mad at you for anything regarding the business?
Thanks Joe

A question about Kaiser’s course… - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on February 10, 2001 at 21:37:17:

“Totally Dominate Your Foreclosure Market”…
In this course was an ancillary business that was a foreclosure listing service. Those who have his course know what I am talking about, doing the research, providing the info, and taking pics of the properties and sending them to other investors that sign up for it.
Well, to supplement my income, I want to start such a service. My question is, how would one expect to be paid for such a service? Joe charged 50 bucks a month for his service, but I am wondering if people sent him checks every month or if he had some kind of credit card service set up where he would just bill the clients’ credit card accounts every month.
Maybe Joe himself will read this and be able to help me. What would one have to do if I wanted to set up a system of accepting credit cards?
Thanks in advance for responses…

foreclosure listing services . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on February 10, 2001 at 21:46:27:

It’s been more than a few years since we had that service, and today I’d do it much differently. Still, to answer your question, yes, we did accept credit cards when we had it going. That was the least of the problems. You local bank can will set up a merchant account for you.

You’ll want to really think this thing through though, and come up with a business model that puts more of the profits into your pocket.

Joe