A Sincere "Thank You" to Matt B!!!!! - Posted by jra/CB

Posted by CalvinW on April 16, 2000 at 01:47:09:

Nice post, Matt

A Sincere “Thank You” to Matt B!!! - Posted by jra/CB

Posted by jra/CB on April 15, 2000 at 15:08:20:

I am very new to CRE and would like to publicly thank Matt Bowman for his courage, time and most of all his unselfishness. You see, I am a Realtor here in Pittsburgh PA and relatively new to REI. I have a few deals under my belt, although all of them kinda just fell into my lap. Very little creativity, no war stories, just plain old deals buying below MV & refinancing to pull my $ out. Recently however, I had the opportunity to meet up with Matt. Here across the table from me, sat this young man with a focus like no other. Every horror story that he spoke of always ended with the unlimited potential in “the next deal”. We spoke of L/Os, “subject to” deals, flipps, C corps, land trusts & more. But more important to him than telling his stories, was his concern with assisting me. What can I do to help you, John? It is this exact unselfishness that makes this board so wonderful to new investors. I am the first to admit, even as a young, open minded Realtor, that REI is a complicated, risky and sometimes frightful endeavor and I only hope that everyone has their own Matt B for guidance! THANKS MATT!!!

jra/CB

I’m blushing - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on April 16, 2000 at 06:38:47:

Thank you for the kind words, John. I have no doubt that with your ambition and thirst for knowledge that you will do fantastic in this business. Make sure that you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad so you can “set the stage” for your success in this endeavor.