A SPEICAL THANKS?. - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by ski on May 28, 2006 at 16:33:46:

Amen. These are the guys and girls that make our great country GREAT. Keep up the good work. Doesn’t matter how y’all feel about the current situation, give a big THANKS.

A SPEICAL THANKS?. - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 28, 2006 at 14:15:35:

A SPEICAL THANKS?.

Just thought I?d take a moment to thank the boy?s who have gone abroad and laid down their lives so that we can enjoy the freedom of life that we do.

I also want to thank all of those who have been in the armed forces for being there when we needed you.

For those of you who never have had to go or have been in the military, count your blessings. I think sometimes we get caught up in our day-to-day activities or routines and lose tract of what goes on around us. We get into our own worlds; I know I for one am guilty of such self-involvement.

Although I realize that this board is for investors and for the purpose of exchanging real-estate information. I could not let this THANKS pass, for if it were not for them, this board would not exists.

Thank you,

Ed Garcia

From a Veteran-A tribute to Others - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on June 02, 2006 at 17:12:41:

Greater love have no man than he lay down his life for a friend! Only one who has been there can really understand this. Thank God for our military.

Re: A SPEICAL THANKS?. - Posted by Tom NH

Posted by Tom NH on May 31, 2006 at 16:25:10:

Ed,

Thank you for the recognition. My kid brother is on his second deployment in Baghdad. He just came home last week for a 2 week leave for my cousin’s wedding then he’s headed back over there until October.

It was awesome to see and hang-out with him for the short time that I have before he goes back.

He appreciates people like you who recognize the fact that he and others like himself are putting their lives on the line for all of us back at home.

Best Regards & God Bless America!

I agree - Posted by dub

Posted by dub on May 30, 2006 at 16:32:27:

Weather you agree with the war or not I agree and honor all the troops past and present for their courage and sacrifice. May they come home safe and welcomed for their duties.

Dub

You’re welcome… - Posted by Berno

Posted by Berno on May 30, 2006 at 07:46:18:

and I’d like to pass on my thanks to those who served before me, those who served with me and those who served after me. I have a great deal of respect for anyone that has put on the uniform and did the job that they were asked to do. With all that is going on in Iraq and Afganistan, let’s not forget those who fought in World War I, World War II, Korea and Vietnam. Today we can barely fathom what some of those people went through.
-Berno

Re: A SPEICAL THANKS?. - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on May 29, 2006 at 06:14:45:

Ed,

Amen sir! Freedom is never and has never been free. It always comes at a sacrifice. We can do business, post messages on boards, BBQ, etc, because of our military people overseas looking out for us. People need to remember that not only today but everyday.

RichV(FL)

AMEN !!! - Posted by Rob Ricker

Posted by Rob Ricker on May 28, 2006 at 22:43:05:

Some of those boys have laid their lives down so that we can live free. Spiritually or physically, there’s no greater sacrifice than someone laying his life down to give us the gift of freedom!

Freedom IS NEVER FREE!

I second that! - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on May 28, 2006 at 17:58:30:

Yes, we get caught up in the here and the now. How about the major sacrifices from years past, most of which is before my time thankfully. The World Wars being the biggest. Let’s put this in perspective for a moment. Four thousand (4,000) soldiers died on D-Day alone! One Day facing impossible odds! Thank-you!