A Texas Thank You!!Phil and Jim - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on February 05, 2000 at 21:08:36:

I know this has been done before, but I just have to let EVERYONE know that these two men gave unselfishly of themselves. I met both of them last year at the convention, I was a very new newbie, I’m sure that they don’t remember me. smile They have answered my post numerous time on the board and I thank them for that, because I’m sure they have better things to do, but this is what I’m talking about. Today I had a seller call me (I had talked to him a couple of months ago and he wasn’t wanting anything but cash) and tell me that in two days he was leaving. If I gave him $500.00 he would sign the house over to me (he wanted $3k the first time we talked). I’ve L/O’d my own things as me the seller but have NEVER L/O’d FROM a seller. So these two men told me how to get my ducks in a row and make this deal.
We will sign the papers tomorrow! I bought a house for $500.00. He owes 20K and FMV is 30K.
Can’t wait to shake your hands at Atlanta (Jim said that he was 80% sure that he was coming. Make it 100% sure!) I will in turn help those that I can and share the wealth.
Ladies and Gentleman this is why you HAVE to go to Atlanta. You make friends for a lifetime. I will never forget you two.
Dee-Texas