Abandon properties - Posted by Q-QTL

Posted by Kristine-CA on October 21, 2003 at 21:06:49:

Well, profiles are free from title companies that you use. I subscribe to a data service that works only in my county. Did you try homeprofile.com?

Abandon properties - Posted by Q-QTL

Posted by Q-QTL on October 20, 2003 at 19:50:36:

Is there anywhere on the internet that has same info as the tax assesors office. My county doesn’t have that info on the web.

Re: Abandon properties - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on October 20, 2003 at 23:13:58:

Depends on what you mean by same info as the tax assessor. Try homeprofile.com. This is First American’s data service, or one of them at least. And you can sign up for a free trial. It’s not as good as assessor information if the properties you are looking for are rural or don’t have street addresses.

There are other services as well that provide very comprehensive data. But there are usually monthly fees. I have found it very helpful to pay for such services because I live out of the area where I work.

Happy researching. Sincerely, Kristine

Re: Abandon properties - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on October 20, 2003 at 23:11:13:

Depends on what you mean by same info as the tax assessor. Try homeprofile.com. This is First American’s data service, or one of them at least. And you can sign up for a free trial. It’s not as good as assessor information if the properties you are looking for are rural or don’t have street addresses.

There are other services as well that provide very comprehensive data. But there are usually monthly fees. I have found it very helpful to pay for such services because I live out of the area where I work.

Happy researching. Sincerely, Kristine

Re: Abandon properties - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on October 20, 2003 at 20:58:18:

Many counties are on line, but many are still not. The county that I live in is not, as it sounds like is the case where you are too. The only way to get the info that I have found so far is to go there in person and look the information up. The information is “public”.

Re: Abandon properties - Posted by Rich San Diego

Posted by Rich San Diego on October 21, 2003 at 21:02:38:

Say Kristine - What company do you use for the info and what does it cost? For me I just would like a basic 1 page property profile with the owners name and address. Thank you - Rich in San Diego