Abandoned Properties- By Joseph M. Kaiser - Posted by Kevin Ware

Posted by Scott on June 14, 2000 at 12:12:01:

Kevin,

I’m no expert in fact I am a ‘newbie’ myself but if you search the archives on here for abandonded properties I know several people have offered many types of suggestions to help.
The way I do it, is I have a realtor friend look up the property via our local MLS system which of course has access to all of the county tax databases. The owner of record is listed there along with mailing address so it’s easy to contact them from that point.

Scott - TX newbie

Abandoned Properties- By Joseph M. Kaiser - Posted by Kevin Ware

Posted by Kevin Ware on June 14, 2000 at 10:03:53:

I would hope Mr. Kaiser would answer this question himself,
but any input from anybody would be great. I am a newbie so don’t everyone start yelling at me if I ask a FAQ. I am in the process generating cash by flipping contracts, and I am running into a big problem. The problem is I have 14 abandoned properties but no owners. I have old adderss, old phone numbers but can’t find no one to buy from. My question is about this “Abandoned Properties Course”. Will this course give me any new information on how to locate
owners who don’t want to be found? Will some of you who have bought this course tell me what you think of it?
And if you are reading this Mr. Kaiser please tell me what you think your course will give me. I want your best sales
pitch.

Thanks, Kevin Ware

Re: Abandoned Properties- By Joseph M. Kaiser - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on June 14, 2000 at 22:00:35:

Kevin,

People seem to like it.

Joe

Re: Abandoned Properties- By Joseph M. Kaiser - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on June 14, 2000 at 12:25:48:

Joe Kaiser already answered this question in a how-to-article. Here is the URL http://www.creonline.com/articl79.htm

I guess that is why the FAQ isn’t that great an idea. Nobody wants to research the info for themselves even when it stares them in the face like this.