About Ron Legrand - Posted by Albert

Posted by Janie on April 25, 2000 at 11:05:36:

I see that you use Carleton Sheets. Why and what is the difference between the 2 (Ron Legrand). We’re looking to buy and would like some input from people already in the business. Also we’re rural and live near a town of maybe 50,000. Does this work in an area such as this? Thanks, anything you tell me will be appreciated.

About Ron Legrand - Posted by Albert

Posted by Albert on September 20, 1999 at 15:51:39:

Hello,
I purchased Ron Legrands REI course about three months ago and have not had the oppurtunity to study it and put it to work until now. I plan on starting to review and study the course with hopes of putting some of his techniques to work for me. I live in Harlingen, Texas. I’m located way down south in Texas. Is there anybody out there who has employed ROn Legrands techniques? What is the scoop on ron and his tactics? Do they work? Anyone in texas using the program? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! By the way this is a great site!!

Re: About Ron Legrand - Posted by ogal

Posted by ogal on April 12, 2000 at 16:38:05:

I am considering buying one of Ron’s courses to use in the Philadelphia,Pennsylvania area.Is there anyone out there who can tell me if Ron’s techniques will work here?? I really need to know.Thanks

Yes, it works. Now quit - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on September 20, 1999 at 18:20:36:

Now quit screwing around and study and implement what you study. You’re LOOKING for a reason for Real Estate Investing NOT to work. Well it does if YOU DO!

Bill

Re: Yes, it works. Now quit - Posted by Jennifer

Posted by Jennifer on September 21, 1999 at 13:58:06:

Bill, Hi my name is Jennifer and my boyfriend just purchased the Carlton Sheets for me, and I am interested in your feedback on the progam. You seem to have a positive attitude on it, pleas e mail me and let me know anything. Sincerely Jennifer

After you study it twice, I answer your questions…until then… - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on September 21, 1999 at 17:01:06:

Why are you asking about the course? It’s NOT successful only people are…study and apply what you study…get off your butt and work the program.

Bill

Re: After you study it twice, I answer your questions…until then… - Posted by Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy on September 26, 1999 at 15:43:29:

Sounds as though Bill is the helpful kind. Must be upset with something!! People are asking your opinion and you are talking to them like that. Anyway, Carleton Sheets course is good for beginners. I have been a real estate investor for 10 years and have found it to be hard, but fun work. If you are new, get to know as many people in the business as you can. Get to know the area you want to invest in and just to market research. Of course, Carleton only shows his best students (and there are probably 3 times as many that have not had success) but as with any business some succeed and some fail. Stick with it and if a deal does not work out like you anticipate, chalk it up to experience and move on. I can tell you that some of the deals I have done lose money, but the majority make me a lot of money!!