Accountants and Real Estate Investing Article - Posted by Peter_MD

Posted by wayne carpenter on March 24, 2006 at 19:45:30:

A terrific post and most valuable. Thanks!

Wayne Carpenter

Accountants and Real Estate Investing Article - Posted by Peter_MD

Posted by Peter_MD on March 24, 2006 at 11:38:25:

I’ve decided to post a recent real estate article discussing accountants and real estate investing (real estate investors).

Benny Kass (Washington Post real estate legal expert writer) wrote an article that really hit hard the subject that was discussed many times on this board. He explains things in easy to understand, and like Robert Bruss, can talk the talk and walk the walk.

Take the opportunity to print out the article and read it when you have time. Benny is used by a majority of my real estate investing clients and, in my opinion, has always been “on the mark” when it comes to providing a common sense approach to real estate investing.

I know you will be impressed by this article (as I was), and hopefully this will somehow trigger you to get a good attorney and CPA to be a part of your “team” in making money in your business. These two individuals will be “must haves” over the next several years in the real estate investing marketplace.

Enjoy the read:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/17/AR2006031700890.html