ACCTG. HELP - Posted by PATTY

Posted by Rick(CA) on March 17, 2001 at 17:18:09:

Well, it’s been too many years since I’ve had accouting in College, but since you have an AOL account, have you considered also searching in the Research and Learning area of AOL? I used to sit on the “resident expert board” of teachers (not accounting though! lol). So you should be able to either post your questions, or even do a search on them and get answers that way as well.

And for those of you wondering…Yes…the levels of learning are from grade school through college classes so if you have a Trigonometry question as it pertains to square footage and resale value, you can probably get some kind of answer! LOL

ACCTG. HELP - Posted by PATTY

Posted by PATTY on March 17, 2001 at 16:34:19:

Hi guys, this is going to sound weird. I’ve been following the group for some time now. It’s has really helped me with my investing. Now, I need help with a different animal. I’m a Communicatons Major in college(went back after 10 years) and I was looking for some help from someone with Accounting expertise, with my pre-exam accounting questions. I’ve been studying these questions for 2-1/2 weeks now, I think I’m a left brainer when it comes to accounting principles.

The questions are probley not very hard at all for an accounting buff, they are fairly basic accounting questions. If anyone can help me answer a few of these pre-test questions, it would most certainly help me get through it.

Sound’s silly, I’m not proud about asking for help, don’t want a tutor (not for a few questons), I did consider it, but the expense doesnt make since for what I need.
Please e-mail me (MATHSTUDENT10651@AOL.COM)if you’d like to help, I probley need to fax over the questions to you, too long to re-type each question. But if you don’t have access to fax machine, I could re-type the questions.

As usual, thanks all. Most of you on this site are always, truly honest about sharing and helping others. Thank you for that.

PATTY

Re: ACCTG. HELP - Posted by The Baze

Posted by The Baze on March 18, 2001 at 11:55:00:

My fax machine is down, so you’ll have to e-mail me the questions you have, but I’ll see what I can do for you. And yes, I have an Accounting degree, if you’re interested.

Tom Bazley